Laboratory-grown and Treated Diamond Reports
We are fully equipped and qualified to detect all types of laboratory-grown, colour treated and Clarity Enhanced Diamonds.
- Laboratory-grown Diamond Report – The Laboratory-grown Diamond Report is designed for all Diamonds that have been grown in a laboratory (also known as “Synthetic”). It specifies the type of growth method – HPHT or CVD – The report is yellow in colour to distinguish it from the Natural Diamond Reports.
- Treated Diamond Certificate – The Treated Diamond Report is designed for both colour and clarity treated Diamonds – such as HPHT treated, Irradiated, Glass-filled and/or Laser-drilled Diamonds. The report is grey in colour to distinguish it from the Natural Diamond Reports.
- Laboratory-grown Diamond Check (No Report).
- Proportion Reports – Measurements for the the Diamonds.
- Re-Issues of Reports – If you require a replacement copy of your Treated or Laboratory-grown Report.
- Relooks on Colour and Clarity.
- Boiling of Diamonds.
- Polish & Symmetry Checks.
- Repairs – If your Laboratory-grown or Treated Diamond can be repaired for a better clarity, polish or symmetry grade we can help with facilitating this process.
- Same day Services – If you need a Diamond report urgently we can help at an additional cost. (Times may vary dependent on the work required).